- Adidas is partnering with Prada for a collaboration “coming quickly,” the brand names announced on Twitter and Instagram
- The sports giant and leading style house have actually developed limited-edition Prada x Adidas shoes styles to be made in Italy, according to the Prada site
- A news release seen by Insider confirmed “the very first version will release for men and ladies globally in December 2019.”
- Prada revealed the cooperation will continue into 2020 with the release of brand-new Luna Rossa efficiency cruising shoes.
- The collaboration with Prada follows prominent Adidas cooperations with Kanye West and Pharrell Williams.
- Go to the Insider homepage for more stories.
Adidas and Prada have actually officially announced a sneaker partnership, confirming speculation on social media last month that the sports giant and fashion house would be joining forces.
In a post on Twitter, Adidas enticed fans with a photo of two Adidas sneaker boxes in a Prada bag and the caption “#Pradaforadidas @Prada. Coming soon.”
Whilst Adidas stayed tight-lipped, Prada published the exact same image on Instagram and revealed the partnership in more information on its website
” Prada and the industry-leading sportswear brand name adidas have actually joined forces to begin a brand-new collective journey. The aim of this partnership is to examine the realms of heritage, innovation and innovation– and to challenge traditional wisdom through unexpected strategies,” the brand stated.
” This cooperation, based on an authentic combination of style and sport, has generated an exclusive limited-edition collection of shoes for males and females that is completely made in Italy by Prada,” it continued.
A news release seen by Insider verified that “the first model will launch for males and females internationally in December 2019.”
The partnership will continue into next year with the release of new Luna Rossa performance sailing footwear to be unveiled in 2020.
The style house told Insider that “more details on the item will be launched by the end of the month.”
The announcement is the most current in a series of sneaker cooperations that have actually got shoes fans excited this year. Nike teamed up with Travis Scott for a new take on the iconic Air Jordan 1 whilst Reverse coupled with Tyler, The Creator to create the brand new GLF Gianno Ox model, according to Sneaker News
Adidas has also been hectic broadening its partnership with Kanye West and combining with Pharrell Williams to create the NMD Hu x Pharrell “Distinct Future” sneaker, details of which emerged last month on Instagram
Check Out more: